This procedure erases songs that are saved on the hard disk.
- Press UTILITY.
- Use the CURSOR buttons to select the SONG icon and then press ENTER.
- Use the CURSOR buttons to select the ERASE icon and then press ENTER. The names of the songs saved on the hard disk are displayed and the song currently loaded will have an asterisk ("*") symbol to on the left panel of the screen.
- Use the CURSOR buttons to select the song to be erased, then press ENTER. The display will ask Erase Song OK?
- Press ENTER to erase the song.
NOTE: After completing the Song Erase function, the current song will reload. If you recently recorded, edited or modified any settings, the display will ask "Save Current?".
- If you wish to store the current song and mixer settings, press YES.
- If you do not wish to save the current song settings, press NO. The current song's settings will revert to the last saved settings.