Fantom-X6, FAntom-X8, FAntom-X7: Applying An Effect to a Microphone Input to Create Backing Vocals.
If you have watched the video demo online for the Fantom X you will have heard our demonstrator apply this effect to his microphone using the following setup;
Start by pressing LAYER/SPLIT button and turn the VALUE dial to USER 46 Phaser EP.
To assign an input to go through MFX 3
1. Press and hold SHIFT and press MIX IN button.
2. Set INPUT SELECT to MICROPHONE.
3. Set MIX IN OUTPUT ASSN to MFX 3.
4. Set LEVEL to 127.
To select an effect and assign the routing for MFX 3
1. Press EFFECTS button.
2. Cursor to MFX 3 module and select 61 PITCH SFT.
3. Press F2 MFX Structure and select Type 02.
4. Press F3 three times to select MFX 3.
5. Use Knob 1 to set Coarse to "+3" or desired interval.
To enable an assighnable button to turn the harmony effect on/off
1. Press and hold SHIFT and press Assignable Switch 1 button.
2. Set SWITCH 1 ASSIGN to "MFX 3"