VG-99: Making Connections
1. Confirm that the power is off on the VG-99.
2. Connect one end of the 13 pin cable to the GK pickup.
3. Connect the other end of the 13 pin cable to the GK IN on the VG-99.
4. With a standard guitar or instrument cable, connect the L(MONO) MAIN OUTPUT on the VG-99 to the INPUT on your amp, mixer, or PA. If you prefer, connect your headphones to the PHONES output.
Note: No modeling sound is produced at the GUITAR OUT on the VG-99. Use the GUITAR OUT to send your dry guitar signal to a different amp if desired.
5. Now turn on the VG-99 and your amp.