VR-760: Playing a Rhythm
The VR-760 includes a simple rhythm box that can play drum patterns in a variety of musical styles. Use the following procedure to listen to the rhythms:
1. Press RHYTHM ON so it's lit. A pattern starts playing.
2. Turn the RHYTHM VOLUME knob to adjust the level.
3. Use the INC and DEC buttons to select other rhythm styles.
4. Use the UP and DOWN cursors to select either the rhythm style name or tempo value.
5. If tempo is selected, use the INC and DEC buttons to change the tempo.
6. Press RHYTHM ON so it's not lit to stop the rhythm.