The FP-7 allows you to use up to 2 sounds at a time in Dual or Split mode. Depending on the sounds you select, you may want the sustain pedal to control only certain sounds. For example, in a bass and piano split, it's nice to sustain the piano sound but not the bass. Use the following procedure to enable or disable the sustain pedal in the parts in Dual or Split mode:
1. Press FUNCTION so it is lit.
2. Press the flashing E.PIANO button.
3. While holding the DISPLAY button, use the + / - buttons to select "Damper Part."
4. Use the + / - buttons to select the desired Sustain (Damper) pedal setting:
Upr & Lwr - Both parts sustain.
Upper - Upper part in Dual mode and the Right Hand part in Split Mode.
Lower - Lower part in Dual mode and the Left Hand part in Split Mode.
5. Press FUNCTION so it is not lit to exit.
NOTE: If you wish to keep your setting, be sure to save it in a Registration.