RG-1F: Initializing - Restoring the RG-1F Factory Settings
The following procedure will clear the RG-1F internal memory and reload the factory settings:
(CAUTION!!!!: All USER information will be lost!!! Be sure to back up any information you wish to keep!!!)
1. Press the Piano Designer button so it is lit.
2. Use the UP / DOWN ARROW buttons to select "9. Function."
3. Press the Enter button.
4. Use the UP / DOWN ARROW buttons to select "Factory Reset."
5. Press the Enter button to display "Factory Reset. Are you sure?"
6. Press the Enter button once again to begin the Factory Reset.
7. When "Factory Reset. Power Off, Then On." is displayed, the factory reset process is finished. Turn the RG-3F off and back on again.
NOTE: Never turn off the power during a Factory Reset. This may result in corrupted internal data and may prevent the power from being turned on again.