V-CLUB-SET, TD-6: Using Roland Mesh Pads (PD-120, PD-100)
Roland's Mesh pads (PD-120, PD-100, PD-80R, PD-80) can be used with the V-CLUB-SET. A common set up is to replace the existing snare pad (PD-6) with a PD-120. Use the following procedure to set-up the TD-6 so that optimum results are achieved using a PD-120:
1. Connect the PD-120 to the snare input of the TD-6.
2. Hold SHIFT and press EDIT/SETUP.
3. Press the right CURSOR to select "TRIG BASIC."
4. Press ENTER.
5. Hit the PD-120 snare pad.
Note: If "NOTE CHASE" is set to Off in the TD-6, hitting each pad will not change the trigger input number in the display. You can select a trigger input without hitting a pad by holding SHIFT and pressing the Left(<) or Right(>) CURSOR buttons.
6. Use the INC+ or DEC- buttons to select "PD120."
7. Press EXIT. The new setting is stored automatically.
NOTE: This is a global setting that will apply to all TD-6 drum kits and will be retained in internal memory (unless a factory reset is performed).