TD-7, : Improving Pad Response
The following steps can be used to improve the pad trigger response for the TD-7.
1. Press EDIT.
2. Press the CURSOR < or > buttons to select "PATCH," and then press ENTER.
3. CURSOR to "TRIG" and then press ENTER.
4. CURSOR left(<) to select the currently displayed parameter on the lower left of the display.
5. Turn the DATA dial to select THRESHOLD.
6. Hit the pad you want to edit.
7. Press CURSOR right(>) one time to select the value on the lower right side.
8. Turn the DATA dial to select "1."
9. CURSOR left(<) to THRESHOLD, and then turn the DATA dial to select "Min Dyna."
10. Press CURSOR right(>) one time to select the value, and then turn the DATA dial to select a value from 3-5 depending on the amount of expressiveness that's desired.
11. Repeat the process for the remaining pads if needed.
12. Press EXIT when you're finished. The new settings are saved automatically.