HP-307: Initializing—Restoring the Factory Settings
The following procedure clears the internal memory and reloads the factory settings:
Caution!!!! All User data is deleted during a Factory Reset. Be sure to first back up any settings you wish to keep.
1. Press Function so it lights.
2. Press the down arrow button repeatedly to select "Factory Reset."
3. Press the flashing green Play/Stop button to display "All the factory settings will be restored."
4. Press the flashing green Play/Stop button to display "Are you sure?"
5. Press the flashing red Rec button to display "Executing..." followed by "Power off, then on."
6. When "Power off, then on" is displayed, turn the HP-307 off and then back on.
Note: Never turn off the power during a Factory Reset. This may result in corrupted internal data and may prevent you from turning on the HP-307.