Here's how to set the MIDI channel that will be transmitted when using the Guitar To MIDI feature in the GR-55:
1. Press EDIT.
2. Press the PAGE right button to the select the SYSTEM tab.
3. Press the Left or Right cursor button to highlight "MIDI/USB," and then press ENTER.
4. Press the PAGE left or button to select the GTR-MIDI tab.
5. Press the cursor down button to highlight "STRING CHANNEL."
6. Turn the dial clockwise to choose the desired channel (1-11)
7. Press EXIT when you're finished—the new setting is saved automatically.