TD-10: Turning Master Effects On and Off
The Roland TD-10 allows you to quickly and easily turn effects on or off for
the entire selected Kit. This is useful, for example, for quickly disabling
effects so that you can hear the results of drum editing. Use the following
procedure to turn effects on or off:
1) Press KIT.
2) Press FX SW [F3].
3) Press AMBNCE [F1] to turn Ambience on or off.
4) Press COMP [F2] to turn Compressor on or off.
5) Press EQ [F3] to turn EQ on or off.
6) Press EFFECT [F4] to turn other effects on or off, such as reverb or delay.
7) Press EXIT to return to Play mode.