VM-3100: Using Scene Preferences
The Scene Preference menu has options to disable parameters so their settings will not be saved in a scene memory. This makes it possible to recall a scene without affecting specified current parameter settings. Use the following procedure to select Scene Memory Preferences:
1. Press BANK under SCENE MEMORY.
2. Press F1[PREF] to display "SCENE PREF."
3. Use the CURSOR buttons to select a parameter.
4. Use the VALUE dial to turn it on or off.
5. Use the CURSOR down button to select "TRANS. SPEED."
6. Use the VALUE dial to select the speed of the transition from 0-10 seconds.
7. Press EXIT twice.