DR-770: Assigning an instrument to the Individual Output
It is possible to assign an instrument in a USER drum kit to the individual output on the DR-770. Use the following steps to do so:
1. Press DRUM KIT.
2. Turn the VALUE dial to select a User Drum kit (65-128).
3. Press the PAD button.
4. Press the CURSOR Left or Right (< >) buttons to select "6 PAN."
5. Press one of the pads that contains the instrument to be assigned to the Individual Output.
6. Turn the VALUE dial until "INDIV" is flashing in the display.
7. Press the REV/FLANGE(INDIVIDUAL) button until "REVERB" is flashing in the display.
8. Press CURSOR Right (>) so that "IND" is flashing in the display.
9. Turn the VALUE dial to select a value of "9." This is the volume level for the Individual Out. If it is set to "0", no sound will be heard from the Individual Out.
10. If desired, repeat steps 3-9 above for any additional instruments.
11. Press KIT when finished.