KR-7, KR-5: Saving a Recorded Song to Disk
Use the following procedure to save a recorded song to disk:
1. Record a song as described under Recording a Song.
2. Insert a formatted disk in the drive.
Note: Make sure the disk was formatted on a KR-5 (Refer to the Owners Manual, pp. 104105 for more information.)
3. Press the SELECT/LISTEN TO A SONG/DISK button (located to the left of the screen.)
4. Touch FILE on the screen.
5. Touch SAVE on the screen.
6. Use the LEFT and RIGHT CURSOR on the screen to select a song destination.
7. Touch KR on the screen.
8. Touch SAVE on the screen.
9. Press the ONE TOUCH PROGRAM ARRANGER button to return to the main menu.
Refer to the Owners Manual, pp. 106108 for more information.