KR-577, KR-977, KR-1077: Storing User Program Settings
Use the following procedure to save User Programs in the Internal Memory:
1. Press the USER PROGRAM button.
2. Touch [MEMORIZE] on the screen.
3. Touch the LEFT or RIGHT icons on the screen and the VALUE DIAL to name the User Program.
4. When finished, touch the UP or DOWN icons to select a storage "location" on the touch screen.
5. Touch [EXECUTE] on the screen to complete the procedure.
Note: Refer to Owners Manual, pg. 138-139 for more information.