Use the following procedure to TRANSPOSE each ZONE on the RD-300GX:
1. Press EDIT so it is lit.
2. Use the INC/DEC buttons to select "ZONE PARAMETER".
3. Press ENTER.
4. Use the INC/DEC buttons to select "KEY TRANSPOSE".
5. Press ENTER.
6. Use the ZONE SELECT button to select a ZONE.
7. Use the INC/DEC buttons to set the TRANSPOSE amount for the selected ZONE.
NOTE: You can set the TRANSPOSE amount up to plus or minus 48 half-steps.
8. Use STEPS 6 and 7 to set the TRANSPOSE amount for each additional ZONE.
NOTE: Be sure to "WRITE" your settings into memory if you wish to keep them. See "Saving A Setup."