BR-1180CD, BR-1180: Editing the Speaker Modeling Settings
Use the following procedure to edit settings in a Speaker Modeling Effect Patch:
1. First, select the speaker model for which you want to change the settings.
2. Use CURSOR to move the cursor to EDIT, then press ENTER. The speaker modeling block diagram is shown graphically in the display (in EDIT mode).
3. Use CURSOR to select the various speaker modeling blocks, and rotate the TIME/VALUE dial to turn a particular block on or off.
4. Use CURSOR to move the cursor to the block containing the parameter you want to edit, then press ENTER.
5. Use CURSOR to select the parameter, and rotate the TIME/VALUE dial to change the value.
6. If you want to edit other blocks, press EXIT to go back one screen, then repeat Steps 4 and 5.
At this point, pressing CURSOR LEFT and RIGHT while in the parameter settings screen allows you to move to the parameter settings screens in other blocks.
7. To save the edited speaker modeling settings, use the steps in the help desk document Saving Speaker Modeling Settings.