This function copies card A to card B. The Copy Card operation is possible only if cards A and B are of identical type and capacity.
To copy card A to card B, use the following procedure:
1. Press the MODE button. The MODE indicator will light.
2. Rotate the SELECT dial to select 3.4 Copy Card. Insert the source card into card slot A, and the destination card into card slot B.
3. Rotate the SELECT dial to select EXEC. If you select EXIT the setting will be canceled.
4. Press the ENTER button and the Copy Card operation will begin. The display will change to indicate the copying operation is complete.
5. Press the MODE button. The MODE indicator will go off.