MC-09: Using the Audio Looper
The MC-09 has an audio looper capable of playing back four mono phrases of up to six seconds each. Phrases can be taken from the internal synth or sampled from an external source. Use the following procedure to record into the audio looper:
1. Select an internal pattern as previously described.
2. Press the CAPTURE button.
3. Press an audio looper track's SEL button.
4. Press the PLAY button in the lower right hand portion of the MC-09.
5. Press the CAPTURE button again.
Note: When the pattern has played through once, the audio looper begins playing back your new loop.
6. Raise the volume slider of the audio looper track.
7. Turn down the LEVEL knob above the CAPTURE button to lower the pattern's volume.