TMC-6: Assingning Midi Note Numbers
A different Midi Note # can be assigned to each of the trigger inputs on the TMC-6. In addition, if you are using dual trigger pads, it's possible to set a different Midi Note # for the Head and Rim individually. Use the following steps to do so:
1. Turn the the PARAMETER knob to select "MIDI Note No."
2. Press and release the EDIT button until it's lit.
3. Strike the pad or press the TRIGGER SELECT button to choose the trigger input you want to change.
4. Press the INC/+ or DEC/- buttons to choose the desired Note #.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for any remaining trigger inputs.
6. Press EXIT once when you're finished. The new assignments are stored automatically.