JS-5: Song Chain
It is possible to chain up to ten songs together in the JS-5. This is useful if you would like to have multiple songs play back to back in a desired order. Use the following steps to chain songs together:
1. Press the SONG button.
2. Press Cursor Right > until "SONG CHAIN MODE" shows in the display.
3. Press ENTER.
4. Press the desired SONG/STYLE BANK button and then turn the VALUE dial to select the first song for the chain. Any User or Preset song can be selected.
Tip: If you make a mistake when entering a song, hold SHIFT and press UTILITY(ERASE). This will cancel the selection for that step in the chain.
5. Press CURSOR Right > *to select the next step.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 to select the remaining songs for your chain - up to 10.
7. When finished, press the Cursor left < button to return to the first step in the chain, and then press the RESET button.
8. Press START. The songs will play in the order you have programmed for the chain.
Tip: Song chain is only active from the Song Chain menu. If you happen to be in a different menu, you can jump to Song Chain by holding SHIFT and pressing the SONG button.