1) Plug your WNA-1100RL USB adapter into your piano
2) Enter Function mode by pressing the [Metronome] button and the [Split] button at the same time.
3) Scroll through the parameters, using the arrows, until you see "F16" on the screen, and press the [Play/stop] button
4) Press the [Play/stop] button once again to execute
5) Go back to function mode by pressing the [metronome] button and the [split] button at the same time.
6) Scroll to "F17" and press the [play/stop] to enter
7) 3 digits will show on the screen. To these 3 digits, add "00" to the beginning to create your 5 number ad-hoc key.*
*For example, if the screen shows “555”, your ad-hoc key will be: “00555”
8) Go into the settings menu on your iOS device that you want to connect, and choose the "RP-401R" network. Enter the 5 digit ad-hoc key (from step 7) as the password to the network.
9) Pull up the Roland app you would like to use, press "Connect Instrument", and select RP-401R. You should be wirelessly connected and good to go!
10) When you want to end the Ad-Hoc mode connection, restore the iPad settings to their previous state.