TD-10: Importing a Sequence to the TD-10
Up to four parts (drums plus three additional parts) created on another
sequencer can be simultaneously recorded on the TD-10s sequencer. Use the
following procedure to import a sequence to the TD-10:
1) Press SETUP.
2) Press F2 [MIDI].
3) Use the CURSOR buttons and VALUE dial to set the MIDI channels of the
TD-10s parts to match the transmit channels of the parts on the external
4) Press PATTERN.
5) Press F2 [FUNC].
6) Press F1 [GLOBAL].
4) Use the CURSOR buttons to select "Sync Mode."
5) Use the VALUE dial to select " AUTO."
6) Press PATTERN.
7) Press REC.
8) Use the CURSOR buttons to select "Rec Mode."
9) Use the VALUE dial to select "IMPORT."
10) Begin playback on the external sequencer. The TD-10 will sync up and begin