DR-880: Initial Tempo
"Initial Tempo" specifies the tempo for a Song. If the Initial Tempo for a song is set to "off," each pattern used in the Song will play at its own specified tempo. Use the following steps if you want all the patterns in a Song to play at the same tempo:
1. Select a desired Song that you've created.
2. Press EDIT.
3. Press the CURSOR Right or Left buttons to choose "SONG" and then press ENTER.
4. Press CURSOR Right or Left to choose "INFO" and then press ENTER.
5. Turn the VALUE dial to select the desired Initial Tempo (Init. Tempo) - [20-260].
6. Press EXIT when you're finished.
Note: Use the SONG WRITE function if you want to save the new setting to the song.