DR-670: Deleting Events in a User Pattern (Realtime)
Use the following steps to delete events (instruments) in a User pattern:
1. Select a USER pattern [201-400].
2. Hold SHIFT and press PAD 6 [PATTERN EDIT].
3. Press the DRUM A/B or BASS button to select the part.
4. Press REC.
5. Press START.
6. Press and hold SHIFT and Numeric Button # 2 [DELETE], then press the pad that contains the instrument to be deleted - i.e. if a snare needs to be deleted hold PAD 14 [SNARE].
7. When finished press STOP. Return to pattern play mode by holding SHIFT and pressing PAD 5 [PATTERN PLAY].