CE-20: The Direct Sound ( On / Off)
When the CE-20 is connected to a mixer or multi-track recorder's send and return, you can choose to send out only the chorus sound, with the direct sound turned off. Use the following steps to turn the direct sound on or off:
1. Switch off the power.
* When using battery power: Disconnect the cable from the INPUT R(MONO) jack.
* When using an AC adaptor: Disconnect the plug from the AC IN jack.
2. While holding down the WRITE button and the SELECT button, switch on the power.
* When using battery power: Insert the cable into the INPUT R(MONO) jack.
* When using an AC adaptor: Insert the AC ADAPTOR plug into the AC IN jack.
3. Release WRITE and SELECT and then press the EFFECT ON/OFF pedal to set the direct sound to ON or OFF.
When the EFFECT ON/OFF indicator is lit, the direct sound will be outputted.
When the EFFECT ON/OFF indicator is not lit: direct sound will not be outputted.
4. Once you have made your selection, press the WRITE button. The setting is now stored into memory.