v-drums, TD-10: Selecting Instruments
Any of the TD-10s Drum Kits can be customized to your liking. Choosing your own desired instruments for a kit is a good place to start. You can select different instruments for each of the pads within a drum kit. Use the following steps to do so:
1. Press KIT so its lit.
2. Turn the VALUE dial to select the kit you would like to edit.
3. Press INST so its lit.
4. Strike the pad (or portion of the pad- i.e. Head or Rim) which contains the instrument you wish to change.
5. Turn the VALUE dial or use INC+/DEC- to select the desired instrument.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for any of the remaining pads if desired.
7. When finished, press KIT. Your custom changes are stored automatically.