XP-50, XP-60, XP-80: Loading a Single Patch from Disk
The XP-60/80 can save all of its user settings (Patches, Performances, Rhythm Sets and System Settings) to a floppy disk as an .SVD file. Rather than re-load an entire file with all of its contents, you can also select and load single files, such as a Patch, from an .SVD file. This is useful if you are trying to collect favorite Patches from multiple .SVD files. After saving your settings, use the following procedure to load a single Patch from an .SVD file into a single User Bank Patch location:
1. Press UTILITY.
2. If needed, press F6 [Menu] to select "Menu 1."
3. Press F4 [Xfer].
4. Press F3 [to User].
5. CURSOR to "Source" and use the VALUE dial to select "PATCH."
6. CURSOR RIGHT and use the VALUE dial to select "DISK."
7. CURSOR RIGHT and use the VALUE dial to select the desired .SVD file.
8. CURSOR RIGHT and use the VALUE dial to select the desired Patch.
9. CURSOR to "Destination" and use the VALUE dial to select a User Patch destination.
10. Press F6 [Execute].
NOTE: The same procedure can be used to load single Performances and Rhythm Sets.