DR-670: Saving a Drum Kit in a User Pattern
User patterns will remember which Drum Kit was used during the original pattern recording process. If you would like to change the existing Drum Kit that is being used in a User pattern, follow the steps below:
1. Select a User pattern (201-400).
2. Hold SHIFT and press PAD 6[PATTERN EDIT], then release SHIFT.
3. Press the REC button.
4. Hold SHIFT and press DRUM A/B[DRUM KIT].
5. While continuing to hold SHIFT, release DRUM A/B[DRUM KIT], then turn the VALUE dial to select a desired KIT (1-128).
6. Release SHIFT and press START.
7. Press STOP/CONT.
8. Hold SHIFT and press PAD 5[PATTERN PLAY] to return to pattern play mode.
The Kit is now stored into the pattern.