The following procedure will guide you through record with two microphones simultaneously on the BR-800.
- Lower the MASTER fader.
- Connect your microphones into inputs 1 and 2 on the back panel of the BR-800.
- Press MENU.
- Use the Cursor arrow buttons to select “INPUT SELECT”and then press ENTER.
- Use the Cursor arrow buttons and the data dial to make the following settings on the screen:
INPUT : INPUT 1 & 2
MODE : STEREO REC
- Press EXIT twice.
- Adjust the INPUT SENS knobs for inputs 1 and 2 so that their red PEAK indicators light briefly at the loudest sounds.
- Turn the REC LEVEL knob to the 12 o’clock position, and then slowly raise the MASTER fader.
- Press one of the mono track REC buttons (i.e. track 1, 2, 3, 4) to select the tracks on which recording will occur. Be sure that the selected buttons are lit solid red and not blinking.
Note: when you have selected a mono track, the track’s REC button next to this selected track will also be lit solid red so that you can record each microphone (input 1 and 2) on it’s own dedicated track. For example, if you press track 2’s REC button, this will also select track 1’s REC button.
- Press REC and then press PLAY. Recording will begin.
- Press STOP to stop recording.