RD-700GX, RD-700GXF: Split Mode
Use the following procedure to split the keyboard and select Tones for the left and right sections:
1. Under ZONE SWITCH, press the four part buttons so that UPPER 1 is lit and the others are not lit.
2. Use the TONE SELECT buttons to select a tone for the right side of the keyboard.
3. Press SPLIT so it is lit.
4. Use the UP / DOWN CURSOR buttons to select "LW1" in the display.
5. Use the TONE SELECT buttons to select a tone for the left side of the keyboard.
NOTE: To change the tones used by the UPPER1 or LOWER1 again, use the UP / DOWN CURSOR buttons to select either "UP1" or "LW1" in the display and then change the Tone selected for that part.