MC-303: Modifying a Sound in Realtime
The MC-303 is a great tool for realtime editing. While a Pattern is playing,
it is simple to change a sounds characteristics quickly. Use the following
procedure to modify a sound in realtime:
1) Press PLAY MODE so the PATTERN indicator is lit.
2) Use the SELECT CURSOR buttons so the PTN/SONG indicator is lit.
3) Use the VALUE dial to select a pattern.
4) Press PLAY to start the pattern.
5) Press the PART SELECT indicator so it is lit, then press one of the PART
buttons (R , Parts 1-7).
6) Rotate the CUTOFF, RESONANCE or ENVELOPE knobs to modify the tone for the