Note: This article refers to the BOSS MICRO BR Digital Recorder that was released in 2006. If you're looking for information on the 2011 MICRO BR BR-80 Digital Recorder, please click this link:
MICRO BR BR-80.
Once you've bounced your song down to a stereo pair, you can export your mix as an MP3 or WAV file.
NOTE: Before you can export your song to a WAV or MP3 file, you'll need to to Bounce all of your tracks to a stereo pair of tracks. Once your song is in WAV or MP3 format, you'll be able burn it to a CD using CD burning software or even send it as an email attachment. The following article will guide you through the Bouncing process:
First, bounce the song:
How to Bounce to Two Tracks
Then, follow the steps below for converting and then exporting:
1. Press UTILITY.
2. Press TR2 (TRK).
3. Press the right arrow cursor button.
4. Press TR2 (EXP).
5. Use the arrow cursor buttons and VALUE buttons to selct the pair of tracks and V-Track that you bounced to.
6. Press TR4 for NEXT.
7. Press the VALUE + or - key to choose the quality of mp3 that you want to create, or choose “WAV.”
8. Press TR4 (EXE). The track(s) will be converted to MP3 or WAV.
9. Connect the MICRO BR to a computer via USB. A window will appear on your computer showing you the contents of the MICRO BR memory card.
Note: If a window does not appear on your computer:
a. Click on the Windows icon (or Start icon) on the bottom left of the screen. b. Click on Computer (or My Computer).
c. Click on the MICRO BR icon in the Devices with Removable Storage section.
Mac OS X:
a. On your computer's desktop, open the MICRO BR icon.
10. Open the "MP3" folder. Drag the MP3 or WAV file to your desktop.
11. You may now use the MP3 or WAV file with the software of your choice (e.g. CD burning software). Please refer to the software's current manual or online help for instructions with using the software.