RS-50: Using the Phrase/Arpeggio Feature
The Phrase/Arpeggio feature plays musical motifs and figures based on the note(s) you hold down.
1. Select a patch as previously described.
2. Press PHRASE/ARPEGGIO so its lit.
3. Use the VALUE -/+ buttons to select a phrase or arpeggio.
4. Hold down one or more notes on the keyboardthe selected phrase or arpeggio plays.
Note: A phrase is a musical motif thats triggered by holding down a single notePhr appears in the display as it plays. An arpeggio requires that more than one note be held down, and is shown as Arp in the display.
5. Press PHRASE/ARPEGGIO so its not lit when youre finished.