Use the following procedure to select a Tone on the upper keyboard:
1. Press a Tone button (e.g. Full 1, Pipe 1, Theater 1, etc.) under ORGAN in the UPPER section (located to the right of the screen.)
2. Press the ALTERNATE button under ORGAN in the UPPER section to hear a variation of the selected tone; press the ALTERNATE button again to return to the original tone.)
3. Press a Tone button (e.g. Strings, French Horn, Choir, etc.) under SYMPHONIC in the UPPER section to hear two tones simultaneously.
Note: To hear only the SYMPHONIC tone, press the selected tone button (indicator lit) under ORGAN in the UPPER section until its indicator is not lit.
4. Press a Tone button (e.g. Piano, A. Guitar, Brass, etc.) under ORCHESTRAL in the UPPER section to hear three tones simultaneously.
5. To select a tone on the lower keyboard, repeat steps 14, substituting the word LOWER for the word UPPER.
Refer to the Owners Manual, pp. 3437 for more information.