It's possible to send a CC (Control Change) message when you step on the GR-55's CTL pedal. When using this feature, you'll need to match the transmitting CC number with your receiving device. Here's how to choose which number is transmitted:
1. Press EDIT.
2. Press the PAGE right button to the select the SYSTEM tab.
3. Use the cursor buttons to highlight "MIDI/USB," and then press ENTER.
4. Use the PAGE buttons to select the GTR-MIDI tab.
5. Use the cursor buttons to highlight "CTL PDL CC."
6. Turn the dial to choose the desired number.
7. Press EXIT when you're finished—the new setting is saved automatically.