KF-90: Adding Effects to your Voice
Use the following procedure to add Vocal Effects to your voice:
1. Press the [VOCAL EFFECTS] button.
2. Plug [MICROPHONE] into jack.
3. Select a desired feature on the screen.
_ Echo (Reverb/Echo)
_ Transformer (Different Voices)
_ Harmonist (Harmony to your voice)
_ Vocal Count In (Accp./Disk Count-in)
_ Keyboard (Using Harmony from disk)
_ Music Data (Harmony from disk)
4. Touch [EXIT] to end Vocal Effects screen.
5. To stop the Vocal Effects, press the [VOCAL EFFECT] button.
Refer to Owners Manual, pg. 43-48 for more information.