MC-303: Recording a Song
The MC-303 can hold up to 10 songs which can contain up to 999 patterns. A song
is recorded by inputting patterns one by one in sequence. Use the following
procedure to record a song:
1) Press PLAY MODE so the SONG indicator is lit.
2) Use the SELECT CURSOR buttons so the PTN/SONG indicator is lit.
3) Use the VALUE dial to select the song to be recorded. If you select a new
song, "---" will appear in the NEXT display.
4) Press REC. If you select a song that already contains patterns, you can
clear all patterns at this time by pressing ENTER.
5) Press PLAY to begin recording.
6) Use the VALUE dial to select the pattern to be recorded first, then press
7) Use the VALUE dial to select the pattern to be recorded second, then press
8) Repeat step 7 until the song is complete.
9) Press STOP to end recording.
NOTE: If you make a mistake inputting a pattern, hold down SHIFT and press BWD
to return to the