SP-808: Reversing Sample Playback
Create Reversal is a function that plays a sample from its end-point to its start-point, reversing playback. Use the following procedure to create a sample reverse playback:
1. Press SAMPLE/BANK.
2. Press CURSOR UP/DOWN to select "Create Reversal?" and press ENTER/YES.
3. Use the CURSOR buttons to highlight the "Source" Bank.
4. Use the CURSOR buttons and the VALUE dial to select a "Source" pad bank and "Source" sample.
5. Use the CURSOR buttons to highlight the "To" Bank.
6. Use the CURSOR buttons and the VALUE dial to select a "To" pad bank and "To" sample.
Note: "Source" refers to the sample that you want to reverse. "To" refers to an empty bank and pad where the reversed sample will be stored.
7. Press ENTER/YES to display "Now Working . . ."
8. When finished, press PLAY to return to the basic screens.
9. Access the bank and pad previously selected in the "To" screen to confirm the results.