BR-864: Playing the Drum Instruments
Drum instruments can be triggered via select on-board buttons on the BR-532. Use the following procedure to audition sounds in a drum kit.
1. Confirm that the Master Fader is up. This is your Volume control for the instruments.
2. Press the RHYTHM PAD Button once - the button will light which engages the UPPER bank of sounds.
3. Press the REC TRACK, V-TRACK or TAP (TEMPO) Buttons to play the sounds.
4. Press the RHYTHM PAD Button again to access the LOWER bank of sounds - The LED will flash.
5. Press the REC TRACK and other buttons again to play the other sounds.
6. Press the RHYTHM PAD button when finished.