The BR-864 allows you to bounce, or combine, multiple tracks into one track. The following article will guide you this procedure.Push REC MODE button until BOUNCE is lit.
- Use CURSOR buttons and the TIME/VALUE dial to select the recording-destination track/V-Track.
Example 1 (Stereo): If you would like to bounce to a track in stereo for a mixdown, select a two tracks as stereo (e.g. track "34V2" would be V-Track 2 of Tracks 3 and 4--one stereo track):
If you would like to bounce to a track in mono, select a single track (e.g. track "1V2" would be V-Track 2 of Track 1--one mono track):
- Press ZERO to go back to the very beginning of your song.
- Press RECORD, then press PLAY.
- When the song is finished playing, press STOP.
- Press and hold down [STOP] and then press [REC] to store the recording.