MC-307: Using The Turntable Emulator
Use the following procedure to experiment with the TURNTABLE EMULATOR:
1. Select and Play a preset pattern.
2. Press the PITCH and BPM buttons so they are lit.
3. Move the TURNTABLE EMULATOR slider up and down. When the PITCH and BPM buttons are lit, you will hear a change in both the pitch and tempo.
4. Try moving the slider up and down with just the BPM button lit to change the tempo.
5. Now try moving the slider with just the PITCH button lit to change the pitch.
6. Press STOP to end playback.