This article will help you create a keyboard split in the JUNO-Gi where the Upper tones will be triggered on the right side of the keyboard, and Lower tones will be triggered on the left side.
- Press the SPLIT button so it’s lit - the LAYER/SPLIT screen appears.
- Hold SPLIT and press a desired key on the keyboard to choose the split point.
- Use the cursor buttons to highlight the Lower 1 Tone number.
- Press ENTER to open the TONE LIST.
- Turn the dial to select the desired Tone for Lower 1 and then press ENTER.
- Repeat Steps 3-5 for the remaining tones as desired.
- Press EXIT when you're finished.
Tip: Adding a check mark in the corner box determines which parts - (Lower 1, Upper 1, Lower 2, Upper 2) will be heard.
This video shows you how to do this: