MC-505: Audio Output Assignment
The MC-505 Groovebox has six audio outputs,
Mix - Left & Right, Direct 1 - Left & Right, Direct 2 - Left & Right.
Use the following procedure to assign a Part to a specific audio output:
1) Press the PART SELECT button so it is lit.
2) Press the desired PART button so it is lit..
3) Press the PART MIXER SELECT button repeatedly until the EFX/OUT indicator
4) Press the TEMPO/MIXER button in the Display section.
5) Hold down the SHIFT button and use the desired PART SLIDER to select Dry,
EFX, Dir 1, or Dir 2.
Note: Dry and EFX send the signal to the Mix - Left & Right outputs either with
or without the insert effects.