RS-50: Creating a Layered Sound
Lets set up a layer with a piano sound and a string sound:
1. Press PATCH so its lit, and then press PIANO.
2. Press KEY MODE so DUAL is litboth the upper and lower tone play together across the whole keyboard.
3. Press PARAM under EDIT so its lit.
4. Press DESTINATION TONE so UPPER is lit, and then use the VALUE -/+ buttons to select a piano tone.
5. Press DESTINATION TONE so LOWER is lit, and then use the VALUE -/+ buttons to select a string tone.
6. Press EXIT to return to the Patch Play screen.
Note: A good example of a layered sound is Pf13: RS Grand&Pad.