The VS-2480 allows you to import WAV files burned onto a CD (e.g. from your computer) into any track(s) of your choice. The following will guide you through this process.
- Insert the .WAV file CD into the CD-R/RW drive.
- Press the CD-RW/MASTERING button.
- Press F4 (WaveImp)- the WAV IMPORT screen is displayed.
- Press F5 (CHGDIR) to access the .WAV file contained in a folder (if applicable).
- Using the CURSOR buttons or the TIME/VALUE dial, highlight the .WAV file you want to import.
Note: You may Press F2 (PreViw) to audition the .WAV file.
- Press F5 (SELECT) - the WAV IMPORT Destination screen is displayed.
- CURSOR to the "TRACK" parameter and turn the TIME/VALUE dial to select the desired destination track(s).
Note: The WAV Import function will allow for no more than one WAV file (mono or stereo) to be imported at one time.
- CURSOR DOWN to the "TO" box and turn the TIME/VALUE dial to select the desired time the .WAV file should start on the destination track(s).
- CURSOR LEFT to the "CONVERT TYPE" box and select "Normal" with the TIME/VALUE dial for the best sound quality.
- Press F5 (OK) to import the .WAV file.