Simulstart is a feature that allows you to start and stop phrases simultaneously in a patch. This can be useful if, for example, you've recorded three different phrases in each phrase location, and want them all to start at the same time. Use the following steps to turn Simulstart on or off for each of the phrases in a patch:
1. Select the desired patch.
2. Press the NAME/PATCH button.
3. Press the PARAMETER right (>) button repeatedly until "Patch:SimulStart" appears in the display.
4. Use the PARAMETER left or right (< >) buttons to move the cursor, and the PATCH/VALUE dial to select ON or OFF for each phrase.
5. When you're finished, press the EXIT button.
6. Press the WRITE button twice to save your new Simulstart changes.