RP-301R: Performing a Memory Backup on the RP-301R
Use the following procedure to do a Memory Backup on the RP-301R.
1. Press the Split and Transpose buttons at the same time so they flash.
2. Use the -/+ buttons to select "Backup" on the display.
3. Press the flashing Metronome button.
4. Press the + button to select "Y."
Note: When the Memory Backup is complete, the display returns to "Backup."
5. Press the flashing Split and Metronome buttons at the same time so they're not lit to return to the main menu.