BR-1200CD, BR-1200: Track Erase
To erase all or a portion of a track, using the following procedure-
1. Press UTILITY
2. CURSOR left or right until you see TRACK and press F3.
3. CURSOR left or right until you see ERASE and press F3.
4. Under SOURCE, turn the dial to enter the track you want to erase.
5. CURSOR one more to the right and turn the dial to select the V-track.
6. Press F3(LOC)
7. Press F1 (DISP) to select MEAS or TIME.
NOTE- Time will be indicated in hours, minutes, seconds and frames. Measures will indicate Bars and beats.
8. For the START time use the CURSORS and TIME/VALUE wheel to select the beginning of the section to be erased.
9. For the END time use the CURSORS and TIME/VALUE wheel to select the end of the portion to be erased.
Note- To erase the entire track press F2(ALL)
10. Press F3(GO) to execute the erase.
Note-Track erase will leave a space where the erased material existed. If you want to close that gap, use track DELETE instead of track erase.