U-110: Output Modes
The Output mode determines the number of voices sent through each Multi Output and whether or not the effect is turned on. The U-110s voices are divided into several Voice Groups. Each Voice Group can be sent out separately through the Multi Output jacks. There are 50 different combinations for the Voice Groups and the Multi Outputs. Use the following procedure to set the Output Mode:
1. Press EDIT.
2. Use the CURSOR buttons [< or >] to select "PATCH."
3. Press ENTER.
4. Use the CURSOR buttons [< or >] to select "COMMON."
5. Press ENTER.
6. Use the CURSOR buttons [< or >] to select "OUT."
7. Press ENTER.
8. Use INC/DEC to change the Output Number.
9. Press EXIT four times to return to Play mode.